Tuesday, April 13, 2010

132~GGGRRR....Allergies return with nose bleeds!

Alas it here...spring flowers, birds, allergies and bloody noses! Yippee! My eldest daughter get sthe spring bloody nose like clockwork-every year. This year so far has been like no other, with a minimum of one a day, topping 3 a day for the past week! After taking her to the ER and having them tell me to put Vaseline up her nose I have set out on a natural approach to stopping them! I have been flushing her nose with a saline solution (netti pot type) and am debating on olive oil?! Any who- I did find the following website and intend to follow it as best as I can (I dont know any ten year old who would injest the cayenne needed to do the protocol)
I hope this works and intend on emailing per request if it does work!!
Try this Alternative Medicine remedy for nosebleeds; Cayenne pepper, green vegetables, & Vitamin C with bioflavonoids.
http://jackie576.tripod.com/nosebleed.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment