Friday, September 4, 2009

66~ Not a fan of REDBOOK...

Redbook UNREAL practices!!
Let me tell you, I just got off the phone with a collections office by the name of Sunrise Credit Services, Inc, after recieving a collection notice for Redbook-(Never ordered OR recieved a thing!-got info through a sweep?) The woman I spoke with said that I DONT owe the money, but this is how they see if people want to order the magazine!!!! She said, they are contracted to send this CR@P to people and then, when YOU call the collection agency, they ask how you would like to pay for your new subscription! WTF!!!I deem it creative but I dont appreciate scare tactics as a form of advertising!!! FYI--if you recieve this letter-you have to call or they will deem it valid and you will be billed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment