Saturday, February 26, 2011

151~Control RA naturally?

I personally am trying to control my RA, Fibro, Polymyalgia and Osteoarthritis totally naturally, I have taken Celebrex virtually my entire life which seems to be why it was at bay for so long. I was told at the age of 14 that I had arthritis and needed knee surgery, but it never occurred to me that is is more serious, so now at the age of 34 I am coping as I can with the now obvious signs and symptoms. My sister has severe chemical sensitivity and it had taught me to seek more natural alternatives to everything I do, thus my desire to form my own protocol.

I am newly aware of the large amount of peeps suffering with RA and will devote a large portion of this blog to my personal quest to find natural relief, who knows, it may inspire someone to do the same or actually help someone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment