Friday, June 10, 2011

163~ READ OVER YOUR DOCTORS SHOULDER!!

...my reasoning behind this post is, after suffering from (damn near crippling) daily chronic joint and muscle pain for two years now, with the diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis,Polymyalgia and Fibromyalgia and popping NSAI...DS and muscle relaxers like tic tacs (as directed) ...today, i find out from the doc who took over the practice...I NEVER HAD A STITCH OF ARTHRITIS IN MY F'N BODY-EVER!!! Yep, the doc. lied to me, falsified the results...I can tell you he must have been getting financial kickbacks from the drug company! The world is ass-backwards, when the medical community obtains financial "rewards" for drugging people!! SO, back to square one, still in pain, no clue what is wrong...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome site...I haven't seen such a nice site...Thank you for sharing with us...

    Snapdeal Coupon

    ReplyDelete